Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello Again!

It's been a while since I've been able to post.  After a round of stomach flu for big G, hand foot & mouth for little M, basketball season for my coach hubby and a broken elbow for myself, I am finally returning to my version of normal.  While the past month + has been a whirlwind, I have found some time to try a couple of natural recipes!  I created dishwasher detergent from the recipe I had previously posted.  I think it does a pretty good job of cleaning, but we do get some really hard lumps that can be a challenge to break up.  I've also found that it does leave a small residue on the dishes...nothing a little vinegar in the rinse cycle can't fix!  Overall I am happy with my economical and environmentally friendly dishwasher detergent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment